Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Welcome to #PersonalFinance with Babat.



Culled from www. Cluebunch.com.
My name is Babatunde, I am in my thirties and so far I have seen things: I have seen the rich becoming poor suddenly, I have seen few poor becoming rich, and some middle class downgrade into the poor community. I have seen men live from pay check to pay check without any savings whatsoever, I have seen people sell their properties because of (un)avoidable financial obligations according to them, I have seen people been thrown out of their homes due to debts and overdue rent, I have seen children stop schooling or being withdrawn from  good schools to just ordinary ones, I have seen marriages fail and some ended up in divorce over financial misappropriation , I have seen the hungry and the desolate, the homeless and the cloth-less, sad to say I have also seen men on dung hill, I have seen men live in abject poverty, I have seen men do things, both good and bad to acquire this legal tender called money, I have seen men forsook shame so as to eat and provide for their family.



I know what it means not to have good cloths, I know what it means not to have books and having to borrow and quickly make jottings for latter reading, I know what it means to soak ‘garri’ so that it will be handful and tummy filling, I saw my parent borrow money to pay school fee, I saw them raised funds from dividend warrants for my families upkeep, I saw my
Mother do make-shift-soup so we can eat, that’s not to say we were poor but our Finance oscillates from time to time just like yours and mine do today, and I have made a decision to learn and handle personal finance and also to teach and help people on how to get out of debt, learn more about their retirement, understand what investment  is all about, get a grasp of their pension, do simple budgeting, take calculated financial risk, Save…….., the list is endless.

Come with me on this Blog and we will do great things together, we will expose our self to knowledge by rubbing minds together and also share experiences and proffer answers to numerous personal financial questions together.

Babatunde Ayorinde is a Personal Finance Coach, Public Speaker, Blogger/Writer, Think Tank, Husband, Father. Follow him on twitter @pistis03 or send him a mail babat09@gmail.com.

www.oscarfrankly.com

1 comment: