Thursday, August 20, 2015

Introducing a New section-' My Personal Finance Story'

My Personal Finance Story is a new section we would like to introduce for our reading/learning. 

It will be real life personal finance stories of people, the experiences, they have gathered over the years, we want to learn from people around us and see the practicality of personal finance and how we can learn from their mistakes, by avoiding the pitfalls and also leverage on their success story and make it ours.

We will be using pseudo names, locations etc. so the identity of the person telling his story is not compromised in any way. We will also use the medium to seek for financial advice as the case maybe (Note we will not post any request for funds).

You are free to send me your personal finance story at babat09@gmail.com, follow me on twitter @pistis03.

Lets do this together, lets learn from each other.



Ayorinde B.T

I am your friend and Personal Finance Coach Babatunde Ayorinde.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the informative blog, but I cannot comment using my phone. #sad face

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's really important is you are doing something to better your finances - and then doing something again, and again, and again.dailymoney.us

    ReplyDelete